Thank you for purchasing our ceiling fan that has been designed to the highest quality standards. If, unfortunately, something goes wrong with this product Versa Drives Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “VDPL”) will arrange to repair or replace the product at its expense as per the terms of purchase.
- VDPL guarantees to the purchaser that this product carries a limited warranty for the period of five years, commencing from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty applies only to the fan motor and hence not applicable to the other accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook assembly kit, fan leaf and remote control.
- If fan motor fails at any time within five year from the original purchase, due to defect in materials or workmanship then VDPL will repair or replace the part at its expense.
- Decision of repairing or replacing the part will be taken only by VDPL.
- This warranty can be availed only as a “carry-in” repair at the VDPL Authorised Service Centre premises and proof of original purchase is required. For locating the nearest service centre please call the Customer Support Number 1800 425 78737 (or) 94890 78737.
- VDPL will arrange for repair or replacement only if the completely filled warranty card (given at the end of this document) is provided with the purchase proof, for instance by means of presentation of the original invoice, the day on which warranty service is claimed within the warranty period.
- The purchase proof should carry the model name & serial number reference of the product being presented for warranty.
- Only the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in the removal or reinstallation and shipping of the product to and from the service centre for repair or replacement.
- To avail the repair or replacement, customer must carry-in or ship the product only in its original or equivalent packaging which will avoid damage in transit.
- VDPL and/or its authorised service centre, reserve the right to retain worn out or defective part(s) or component(s) replaced during the course of repair carried out under the warranty repair.
- The remaining period of warranty after a warranty claim, remains in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty of the original product. The time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- This warranty excludes any additional warranty you may have received from VDPL as a consumer offer.
Warranty is not valid in the following cases
- The warranty is void and does not apply to damage from improper installation, neglect, accident, misuse, natural disaster, exposure to extremes of heat or humidity, or as a result of any modification to the original product.
- The warranty does not apply to the defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to service centre.
- Because of varying climate conditions, this warranty does not cover changes in the finish, including rusting, pitting, corroding, tarnishing, or peeling.
- The Warranty is void if the warranty card or the proof of purchase is not provided at the time of service or have been altered in any way or made illegible
- The Warranty is not applicable for the accessories or peripherals like shaft, canopy, hook assembly kit, fan leaf and remote control.
- The VDPL warranty does not cover product parts that are subject to wear or which can be considered as consumable parts (example: batteries, etc.) by their nature or are made of plastic.
In case if your VDPL product is not working correctly or is defective, service during and after the warranty period can be obtained by contacting your VDPL Customer Support Centre on 1800 425 78737 (or) 94890 78737.In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience we advise you to read the operating instructions given in the user manual carefully and/or check the www.supefan.in website before contacting the Customer Support Centre.